listen to an episode
check out our sources and show notes
don’t forget to subscribe after!
Bonus Ep 2. Let's talk Menopause & Sexual Function ft. Stephanie Faubion M.D., M.B.A. & Leading the Rounds – From Skirts To Scrubs
Surprise! We are back with another bonus episode for you all! A couple of weeks ago we sat down with Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Stephanie Faubion and Peter & Caleb from Leading the Rounds to talk about Dr. Faubion's research, work, and roles as a female in medicine. In this episode we discuss menopause and sexual function in aging women. We answer questions like: How are women who experience menopause affected by this life change? Is menopause becoming a dark hole in medicine? What steps do providers take to assess sexual function in women? And more! So join in the conversation this week to hear from an expert in women’s health to learn more about the changes women experience in their health across their lifetime. Also, if you want to listen to the remainder of the conversation where we talk about women as leaders in medicine, check out the other half of the episode on Leading the Rounds!
- Bonus Ep 2. Let's talk Menopause & Sexual Function ft. Stephanie Faubion M.D., M.B.A. & Leading the Rounds
- Ep. 14 Florence Nightingale: THE nurse (& statistician & researcher & advocate &…)
- Ep. 13 Vaccines: The Women That Poked and Prodded
- Ep. 12 Acupuncture: Finding Balance in Women's Health
- Ep. 11 Beauty & Poison: Not Your Typical Beauty Standards Talk